Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a loooong flight

One day down, 15 to go! Though I'm sure I'm the one counting, not Mitch....atleast yet.

I talked to him this morning at about 10:30. They were in Dubai at the airport. Dubai's airport offers free internet - yay! I got see him as well, via our newly setup webcams. What a deal.

Even though the plane had the coolest video-watching setup, he said the flight was LOOOONG. Not able to get much sleep either.

They should have arrived in India about an hour or so ago. I don't expect to hear from him for a while now. They had to travel about 2 hours by vehicle and he didn't know the internet setup at the Bible School. And I'm sure he's going to need to sleep before the meetings begin in about 14 hours!

Only one new development - they were supposed to meet up with 2 other men (one from Florida, one from Ireland) who would help cover the preaching at the meetings. Neither were able to make the trip due to sickness. For Mitch and Ron, that means several more opportunities to preach and minister. Pray for them to walk in the grace, power and anointing of our God!

No comments: